Sunday, May 20, 2012

Evie in the aves

The Story
Recently
Evie in the aves
May 20th 2012, 20:39

I was waiting in the car for T to get off work with Ruca bear when a homeless Christian bail came up to my rolled down window and smiled at me. "Hi. How can I help you" I asked. Christian bale look alike says "heeey girl. Have you got a cigarette?" "Nope. I don't smoke"
--Ruca enters scene--
"RUFFFFF RUFFFFF GRRRRR RUFFFFF!!!!!!! ARRRRRGG!! GRRRRRRRRRR"
Homeless man goes "Woooa. Have a good ni" "RRRRUUUUUUFFFFF!!!!!!!!" Man walks away real fast.
My dog is a badass mo-fo. I never have to worry when she's around. Cutie.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions