Friday, August 21, 2015

MissInfo.tv ? Dr. Dre Apologizes to “Women I've Hurt”

Dr Dre

After facing criticism for omitting certain aspects of his life in the N.W.A. movie Straight Outta Compton, Dr. Dre is coming out and apologizing to the females who he is accused of abusing in the past. In a statement to the New York Times, Dre blamed the fact he had no structure in his life at the time, but vows to have changed for his family and does not excuse his actions.

Read below…

Twenty-five years ago I was a young man drinking too much and in over my head with no real structure in my life. However, none of this is an excuse for what I did. I’ve been married for 19 years and every day I’m working to be a better man for my family, seeking guidance along the way. I’m doing everything I can so I never resemble that man again.” “I apologize to the women I’ve hurt. I deeply regret what I did and know that it has forever impacted all of our lives. I apologize to the women I’ve hurt. I deeply regret what I did know that it has forever impacted all of our lives.

Previously:
Dr. Dre’s ‘Compton’ Debuts No. 2 on Album Charts
Album Stream: Dr. Dre ‘Compton: A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre’

Source:

http://ift.tt/1hyzfAc



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1isWG8S