Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flowers of War 金陵十三钗 - l a d y s u k i uncomplicatez…

The Story
Recently
Flowers of War 金陵十三钗 - l a d y s u k i uncomplicatez…
Mar 20th 2012, 09:07


This is the official poster we see in all movie theatres.. from here, you see all the main characters of the film. Especially Christian Bale's name, but actually he isn't the main lead if you read the title of the movie! Heheee… frankly speaking, it's a lil' weird seeing a bunch of chinese actors/actresses speaking such fluent English to an Ang Moh.. Haha.. and I was quite worried that I might doze off in the movie at first, you know.. hours after work, pretty tired! =p To my surprise, I am so engrossed and I actually quite liked the movie. Shhh… I think this is the first Zhang Yi Mou movie that I really enjoyed myself! Hahaa!

.. I adore this poster more than the above. This photo totally brings out the hiao-ness! And how happy and proud they are of themselves in the beginning of the show. Walking towards a shelter during hard times. Well, if you carry on watching the show, you'll feel a drastic change as they are faced with harsher Reality than the Reality they were already in then.. As I was watching the movie, I found them so noisy, I felt irritated, but later on, I started to appreciate their beauty. Haha..

13 Nanjing Flowers

And it sure breaks my heart seeing how students flee for their lives.. and how the Japanese soldiers kills without a sense of guilt….

Students

Best shot! Don't you think this portraits how we always look at women from the Brothel?

Students Vs Flowers

Love this pic the most.. how she looks at the world through the stained glass. In the movie, through this stained glass in the church, the girls saw ALOT.

Seeing through the stained glass

This time, the screening was held in Level 13 of Shaw, wow~ it was something NEW to us. Kekeke.. all cushion seats in a small theater. Very private. The last row was reserved for big bosses, I guess. There was even a telephone set up there! Very comfortable seats, though they are quite old already.. but I do have a question, is FOOD/DRINKS really prohibited in there? :p

Anyway, thanks OMY for the movie invite! ^.^
Go catch the movie for a change, you might like it too!

Tags: movies, omy

Post Details:

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 at 5:07 pm and is filed under movies. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions