Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bright Star: Why is it thatI am attracted to such bad boys Ho! Ho!

The Story
Recently
Bright Star: Why is it thatI am attracted to such bad boys Ho! Ho!
Mar 20th 2012, 10:24

This is rather a silly post and will be quite short! The question is why when it is much better to fancy

nice natured loving members of the opposite sex do I always get fired up  when I see a bit of fire in the eyes?My granny used to go a bit mad about Rudolf Valentino and imagine being carried off by a sheik. Could my weekness be genetic?Christian Bale looks just perfect here!!!!I can only say that spring is round the corner and my sap must be rising.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions