Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 Movies Summary | inlovewithpandabear


Here is another year of my movies summary. Time flies… This is already the third year that I give my own rating on my watched-list movie database. I watched about 30% more movies this year (76 in total) comparing to only 56 movies in 2013. I’m addicted to movies now and series.


Talking about series, the latest series I love most during the year was “The Walking Dead” and American sitcom “2 Broke Girls”. Gosh, I love 2 broke girls!!! It’s a must watch sitcom for people who love adult’s joke and don’t have 2 hours to sit still and watch a movie because every episode of 2 broke girls only takes about 20 mins. I’m sure you will be able to find time to watch that even during your “poo poo time” :D


This year movies are pretty good. Here’s my top 20 list for the year based on Acting, Effects/Screenplay, Storyline, Moral/Touch points, and Favoritism :


1. Blended (Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore)


2. X-men : Days of Future Past


3. Odd Thomas (Anton Yelchin)


4. Exodus – Gods & Kings (Christian Bale, Ben Kingsley)


5. Miss Granny (Dong-ik Shin, Yoon-jeong Hong)


6. Interstellar (Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway)


7, Transcendence ( Johnny Depp)


8. TMNT (Megan Fox, William Fichtner)


9. Merry Riana


10. The Hobbits : The battle of five armies


Following 11-20 : The hunger games (mocking jay part 1), The amazing spiderman 2, Dawn of the planet of the apes, Rio 2, Maleficent, Nonstop, Lone survivor, The wolf of wallstreet, Captain america – the winter soldier, The Target (korean)


Most of the movies either won my heart for the moral/touch point or simply just my favoritism. It might not be your favorite top 20, but it is for me. Have a good start of 2015 all ;)


Wish you all the best,


PK





Source:


http://ift.tt/1D2OTvg






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1isWG8S